Locking Martingale Collar
Innovative collar design cinches to provide the gentle security and control of a martingale collar yet can be securely fastened for off-leash use so there’s no need to swap for an everyday collar. Includes detachable i.d. tag holder.
- Small narrow - width: 14 mm, length: 11" (28 cm) - 15" (38 cm)
- Small wide - width: 19 mm, length: 11" (28 cm) - 15" (38 cm)
- Medium - width: 19 mm, length: 15" (38 cm) - 20" (50 cm)
- Large - width: 25 mm, length: 20" (50 cm) -28" (71 cm)
Beauty in Strength
Vibrant colored yarn is individually dyed then woven together to craft the high-density webbing's unique luster and colorways. The beauty is in the strength, however. Custom textiles and hardware are individually then collectively strength tested to ensure a safer product. High-grade hardware and Chromaweave high-density webbing provide unmatched strength to weight ratio. Durable yet lightweight so it won't weigh your pet down. Robust stitching withstands daily use. Every day is extraordinary.
- Use as a martingale collar for gentle control or as an everyday collar
- Prevents dog from backing out of collar when in martingale mode
- Chromaweave high-density webbing
- High contrast woven colorways
- High performance hardware
- High tensile strength yet lightweight
- Robust stitching withstands daily use
- Includes detachable identification tag holder
- Machine wash inside a mesh bag in cold water, hang dry
Allow sufficient room to fit two fingers between the collar and your dog’s neck.
How to Use
- Locking Martingale Instructional Video