Clickit Sport (Harness only)
Five Star Safety
A safety harness for the car and everyday use. Patented designed reduces and distributes harmful forces in the event of a collision. Proven to be one of the safest dog safety harnesses available. Clickit Sport was rigorously tested to include the same dynamic crash testing that ensures the performance of child safety restraints.
Certified by the Center for Pet Safety for dogs from 18 to 90 pounds. Dogs differ in size and shape, just like humans.
Dimensions (Front of Vest)
- Small: 2.5" W X 7.75" L
- Medium: 3.5" W X 10" L
- Large: 4" W X 11" L
- X-Large: 4.24" W X 12" L
*Please note: Due to the unique body types of breeds like Greyhounds, Whippets, Salukis, Afghan Hounds, and Borzoi, this harness might not offer the proper fit. Email Sleepypod at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Clickit Sport is packed with state of the art technology that makes it light and easy to use without sacrificing safety.
- The Infinity Loop webbing design, in combination with a padded vest, seat belt grade straps, and stress-tested buckles, work together to distribute and reduce damaging forces that can cause injury in a car collision.
- Three points of contact reduce forward and lateral movement in a collision or sudden stop.
- Requires the seat belt in the rear seat of the vehicle.
- Can also be used as a walking harness.
- Clickit Sport can be augmented with S-Clip and Buckle Shield.
- Energy absorbing neoprene padding
- Reflective strips and logo add improved visibility at night
- Infinity Loop design
- Quick connection and release
- Automotive grade straps
- Double "D" ring connection for leash
- Adjustable straps for customized fit
- Luggage-grade exterior vest
- Stress tested buckles
- Four sizes address a broad range of dog shapes and sizes
|Small||16.5" - 22"||42 - 56|
|Medium||22.5" - 28"||57 - 71|
|Large||28.5" - 34"||72 - 86|
|X-Large||34.5" - 40"||87 - 101|
How to use
- Clickit Sport Instruction Manual
- Clickit Sport Instructional Video
- Buckle Shield
- Pet Travel safety Begins with Training
Safety (learn more)
- How can crash test pets keep humans safer when riding in cars?
Clickit Sport crash test at U.S. Child Safety Seat Standard FMVSS 213
Clickit Sport crash test at Canada Child Safety Seat Standard CMVSS 213
Clickit Sport crash test at European Union Child Safety Seat Standard ECE R4